honoring advertising legends
Hosted by the American Advertising Federation District 4, the Florida & Caribbean Advertising Hall of Fame will honor a select few individuals who have distinguished themselves during advertising careers of more than 20 years working in Florida or the Caribbean. Honorees will be inducted at a ceremonial dinner event in Orlando on May 11, 2023.
Eligible candidates are those individuals, who have distinguished themselves in their career, have contributed to the betterment of advertising and its reputation, and have made volunteer efforts outside the workplace. The nominee's record of advertising and service must have been accomplished in whole or in part in the advertising industry in Florida or the Caribbean area of AAF District 4.
The Selection Committee will consider nominations of individuals either living or deceased.
All you have to do is to tell us who you nominate and why they should be honored.. If they make the short list, a committee member will contact you for supporting materials. There is no fee to submit a nomination or to be honored.
The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2023
1) Inductees will be announced in advance of the event. Attendance by colleagues and congratulatory support. is encouraged.
2) Honorees will receive two free tickets to the dinner event to be held at the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel in Orlando on May 11, 2023.
3) A book featuring profiles of the recipients will be published.
4) Inductees will be presented a plaque memorializing the honor.
5) This Hall of Fame page on the AAF District 4 website will become an archive of each class of inductees.
6) A Wikipedia listing will be created with details of the award and listing all inductees and their bios.
7) The honor will be publicized though a dedicated PR effort and published to all AAF District 4 social media channels.
8) The recipients will be interviewed for the “4Cast” District podcast.
9) Inductees will also automatically be nominated for the National AAF Advertising Hall of Fame.